Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||IEC 60076 & IEEE C57||Test Items:||Transformer Capacitance & Tan Delta Testing|
|Control:||Pushbutton/Computer||Accuracy Grade:||Accuracy Grade|
transformer testing machine,
transformer testing kit
Full - Automatic Power Integrated Transformer Testing System Bench
A complete line of Transformer Test Systems, from a small portable unit with a rating of 5kVA to power transformer Testing Systems capable of testing transformers with very high voltage and power ratings can be supplied. The line includes both single and three phase system for both distribution and power transformers. It’s widely used in the fields of power supply and distribution, power transformer manufacturer, transformer maintenance center, industry and mining enterprises.
1. Sansion Transformer Test System will perform tests in accordance with IEC 60076 and IEEE C57 serial latest edition standards.
2. Applied for different voltage degree transformers, reactors and HV switchgears.
3. Fully PLC controlling and measurement, integrated primary wire connection circuit displaying, measuring, control tracing, analysis processing, report storing, printing and protecting into the testing system.
4. All the test data calculation was operated by IPC, the test results and measuring data are displayed in screen directly which highly improved the precision and efficiency.
5. The test system could be customized to bench type, microcomputer type or any at user’s option to be suitable for your test site.
1. Transformer oil testing (including acidity, dewpoint, flashpoint, breakdown, capacitance &tan delta, dissolved gas analysis)
2. Transformer insulation resistance testing
3. Transformer winding resistance testing
4. Transformer turns ratio testing
5. Transformer load/no-load current & loss testing
6. Transformer capacitance & tan delta testing
7. Transformer short circuit impedance & load loss testing
8. Transformer power frequency withstand voltage testing
9. Transformer inductive withstand voltage testing (including 110kV transformer partial discharge testing)
Impulse voltage testing (including full wave, chopping wave testing)
No load current harmonic testing
This series to be customized according the customer’s requirements.
Please contact Sansion Power for further information.
Contact Person: Ying Ying